Infrastructure Tech Lead - AWS
Contract | £650 - £800 per day | Greater London | London
Are you a Lead Engineer with a great K8s and AWS background?
Do you want to work for one of the quickest growing UK Start Ups?
Infrastructure Tech Lead - London (2 days pw) - £700+pd
This financial Start Up are looking to hire a Tech Leac who has previously ran projects/functions in migrations to AWS. Someone from a strong Engineering background would suit as this role is very much hands-on.
- Establishing good DevOps practices for the current Heroku infrastructure
- Establishing fully automated continuous delivery workflow
- Improving developer workflows. We test and develop using Garden.io on a mix of local / remote kubernetes clusters to keep our development environment as close as possible to production.
- Working on the migration to AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Improving monitoring and scaling of our remote test/development clusters. Ensure the environment can support a growing developer team with a multitude of preview environments.
- Strong Kubernetes background (Garden io exposure would be a plus)
- Extensive AWS experience, ideally working around migrations (Doesn't have to be specific Heroku migratons)
- Iac expert (Terraform)
- Previously worked within small team functions would be ideal
Let me know if you are interested.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Permanent | £60000 - £70000 per annum | Home Counties | Hertfordshire
Challenging work?Unique market?This role offers both You will join a market leader in Tachograph software working within one of their many highly skilled teams. This company has set themselves apart within the Logistics software and...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £75000 - £90000 per annum + and excellent benefits package | Europe | London
Take the next step up in your career in becoming a core member of the world's largest ticketing system! On their journey to assemble a set of groundbreaking database tools with which their various databases in AWS will be built, managed...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £50000 - £65000 per annum | North West | Manchester
One of the largest bookmakers in the world who are currently spearheading the development of internet technology and enterprise. Boasting over 63 million customers worldwide, the scale that they work at is of such a substantial size...View & apply Register your interest