Lead Python Engineer - Risk, Scaling Start-Up, Remote Working
Permanent | £75000 - £100000 per annum + Remote + Benefits | Greater London | London
- A real desire to directly impact the business and work with key figures internally to make this product best in market
- Strong knowledge of Python development at Senior/Lead level
- Wider understanding of cloud infrastructure would be nice to have, specifically AWS and Azure
- Experience with CI/CD ideal
- Understanding of system architecture and design
- Ability to define best practices across the team and pick the right tools for the job
- A 'product driven' approach working towards a common goal across the team
- The ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- Happy to work directly with external stakeholders
- Good communications to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Introductory call/Zoom with the CTO and/or Lead Engineer to discuss the role and how you would fit in.
- Take home technical task to be completed at your own convenience.
- Circa 1.5 hours final stage interview with all key figures.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Leadership / Architecture / Back End Development
Permanent | £70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus | Greater London | London
Lead Python Engineer | Risk Modeling | Python, AWS | Up to £100,000 + bonus Are you a Lead Python Engineer who would enjoy working in a small, specialist company who are disruping the world of Catastrophe Modeling? Founded by two...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, equity | Greater London | London
TL;DR: Challenger crypto start-up in stealth mode, backed by a billionaire Looking for a Lead Golang Engineer to build their MVP from scratch Once up and running, build a team under you Remote first (potential to visit London office...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70000 - £100000 per annum | North West | Manchester
Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the moon, you could be this organisation's first DevOps Architect. I have no idea where I'm going with that analogy, but both roles are pretty darn important. It's fresh. It's brand new....View & apply Register your interest