Permanent | £60000 - £80000 per annum | Greater London | London
You're a DevOps/Platform Engineer, looking for a new role, that's why you've got as far as this advert.
Here's 5 reasons to speak to me about this particular company.
- The projects are interesting, relevant and challenging. We'll have a good chat about current affairs and how you may potentially make a difference to them with some of the solutions you will implement.
- You'll get to work within a company who values their people and their culture. Working with some of the best engineers in the industry (I'm biased, some of the engineers working there are engineers I have worked with).
- You'll get the training that you're after. The company value their people (see last point) and you're their greatest asset. It makes sense to invest in you and bring the best out of you. Whether or not its cloud certification through to Kubernetes accreditation, if it will help you to upskill you'll most likely get the green light.
- You want to progress, the role can offer you that opportunity. Where do you want to be in a year's time? 2 years time? 5? You'll get a clear roadmap of how to achieve your ambitions. It doesn't have to necessarily mean senior positions, you may want to go into pre sales or architecture. Let me hear it.
- You're looking for a new role. That's it. That's the last reason.
Essentially I'm looking for a few years experience in and around a DevOps/Platform Engineering role. Extensive knowledge and use around AWS/Azure would be great, alongside your usual Terraform/Ansible/Docker and Jenkins. With Kubernetes being utilised more and more it would be advantageous. Bash/Powershell/Python or any other programming language is a must.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in DevOps / Cloud
Permanent | £30000 - £90000 per annum | Europe
Are you looking to wok for an exciting Start Up?Do you like the idea of working in the Video streaming Industry?I am as of this afternoon looking for a number of Engineers to work for a Start Up.- They have a need for a number of Technically...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £50000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits | Greater London | London
Want to work for a company who truly invests in you, with clear progression paths and utilising cutting edge technology at scale?Well that is exactly what you'll be getting at this company!You'll have the opportunity to work for a...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits + WFH/Flexi-time | Greater London | London
Multiple hires at Mid, Senior and Lead level, hence a salary range of £70,000 - £120,000 base.You'll have heard of this company and probably have the app on your phone. One of the stand-out tech companies of recent years who are...View & apply Register your interest