Contract | £300 - £350 per day + FULLY REMOTE | Greater London | London
FULLY REMOTE CONTRACT
Your experience as a Data Analyst is required, to compare product data between multiple systems highlighting discrepancies. Once found the analyst will work with business and technology teams to determine the correct values and have the relevant system(s) updated. For each discrepancy scenario the analyst will work with technology teams to determine the root cause and where ongoing, propose practical ideas on how to resolve or minimize it's occurrence.
Further responsibilitieswill include:
- Supporting the team with all things data and statistical analyses, modelling, and in particular, the provision of awarding data.
- You will carry out the analyses of data including statistical and psychometric analyses of outcomes and performance.
- Translating and presenting data for use in monitoring reports.
- Aid with the production and disseminating of data to external teams and stakeholders.
- Work with colleagues from within the company where necessary, ensuring effective co-operation and implementation of policy.
This is a great company to work with, apply now for the full details!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Infrastructure
Contract | £500 - £550 per day | Greater London | London
Site Reliability Engineer - Ruby / Go / AWS / Terraform / Contract / RemoteI'm on the lookout for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join a well-known Tech Giant for an initial 3-month project. This position will be fully...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £80000 - £100000 per annum | Greater London | London
Come join an established cloud consultancy helping enterprise organisations utalising the Azure Cloud platform to its fulliest extent. You will have vast experience as a DevOps Engineer working on either Windows or Linux, building...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £500 - £550 per day + FULLY REMOTE | Europe
FULLY REMOTE This is not a Developer role, more of an SRE contract. Someone who has moved from being a Ruby dev into DevOps would be ideal… Your experience as a Ruby developing SRE is required for this awesome role!You will need...View & apply Register your interest