Contract | £300 - £350 per day + FULLY REMOTE | Greater London | London
FULLY REMOTE CONTRACT
Your experience as a Data Analyst is required, to compare product data between multiple systems highlighting discrepancies. Once found the analyst will work with business and technology teams to determine the correct values and have the relevant system(s) updated. For each discrepancy scenario the analyst will work with technology teams to determine the root cause and where ongoing, propose practical ideas on how to resolve or minimize it's occurrence.
Further responsibilitieswill include:
- Supporting the team with all things data and statistical analyses, modelling, and in particular, the provision of awarding data.
- You will carry out the analyses of data including statistical and psychometric analyses of outcomes and performance.
- Translating and presenting data for use in monitoring reports.
- Aid with the production and disseminating of data to external teams and stakeholders.
- Work with colleagues from within the company where necessary, ensuring effective co-operation and implementation of policy.
This is a great company to work with, apply now for the full details!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Infrastructure
Contract | £550 - £600 per day + FULLY REMOTE | Europe
FULLY REMOTEThis is not an out-and-out Developer role - but your development must be top notch. This is not an out-and-out infrastructure role - but you must have worked extensively on largescale infra projects (AWS / Terraforrm).So...Someone...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £100000 - £120000 per annum | Greater London | London
It's not every day a true giant of industry decides to design, build and deploy a unique product that not only disrupts their market, but also, their own legacy in the process.Intrigued? Read on for more info… We are working with...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £85000 - £95000 per annum | Greater London | London
We need a Senior Platform Engineer for a leading ecommerce brand who combine their community driven social media presence with a world class platform for trading, across varying retail spaces.You will be part of enhancing a platform...View & apply Register your interest