Contract | £600 - £650 per day + + 1 day remote | Thames Valley | Swindon
We need you to utilise your extneisve experience in security architecture, to use appropriate architecture frameworks and relevant methodologies to successfully deliver change.
You must come in with the skills and attitude toinfluencing stakeholders and other senior technologiest. You will be working within the most senior technology team, maning you will be accountable for defining the security solutions for major projects in a challenging project delivery environment.
Responsibilites will include:
- Working with other architects to deliver agreed outcomes for the security architecture function.
- Ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose and align with changing security strategies.
- Champion our technology transformation / cyber security programme.
- Work with partners to develop solutions and help inform the on going development of the security roadmap.
The follliwng knowledge/experience is required in order to take this one on:
- Championed architecture through to delivery.
- designined, developed and deployed enterprise security solutions.
- Have an awareness of the current threat landscape as well as the security architecture domain.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle practices (coding standards, code reviews)
- Understanding of infrastructure, layer 2 and 3 networking and traffic shaping.
- Demonstrated the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives on securityarchitecte approaches.
- Experience in Linux Hardening and Linux Mainframes.
This is a great role to utilise your extensive Security Architecture experience. Spply now for more details...
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Security / Cloud
Permanent | £70000 - £90000 per annum | Greater London | London
We work in an industry dominated by buzzwords.One of the current crop getting plenty of airtime is "Digital Transformation", but there seems to be two camps, those labelling their project as one to lure you in, and those who are actually...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £550 - £650 per day | Greater London | London
An SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) is required to come on board for an outside IR35 contract, based remotely initially and then a mix between remote and on site in the future potentially. As a core member of the engineering team you...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum | Central London | City of London
When was the last time you managed to chew through a DevOps ad that didn't go on and on about AWS and infrastructure as code?Fortunately for those that've pinned their hopes on Cloud, this one will be no different.Your experience building,...View & apply Register your interest