Contract | £600 - £650 per day + + 1 day remote | Thames Valley | Swindon
We need you to utilise your extneisve experience in security architecture, to use appropriate architecture frameworks and relevant methodologies to successfully deliver change.
You must come in with the skills and attitude toinfluencing stakeholders and other senior technologiest. You will be working within the most senior technology team, maning you will be accountable for defining the security solutions for major projects in a challenging project delivery environment.
Responsibilites will include:
- Working with other architects to deliver agreed outcomes for the security architecture function.
- Ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose and align with changing security strategies.
- Champion our technology transformation / cyber security programme.
- Work with partners to develop solutions and help inform the on going development of the security roadmap.
The follliwng knowledge/experience is required in order to take this one on:
- Championed architecture through to delivery.
- designined, developed and deployed enterprise security solutions.
- Have an awareness of the current threat landscape as well as the security architecture domain.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle practices (coding standards, code reviews)
- Understanding of infrastructure, layer 2 and 3 networking and traffic shaping.
- Demonstrated the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives on securityarchitecte approaches.
- Experience in Linux Hardening and Linux Mainframes.
This is a great role to utilise your extensive Security Architecture experience. Spply now for more details...
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Security / Cloud
Permanent | £40000 - £55000 per annum | South East | Oxfordshire
Strong background in Linux Administration? Experienced Software Engineer with coding ability? If you answered yes to these questions… then you're going to want to read on.I have an opportunity available at a small, tight-knit company...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent benefits | Greater London | West London
Are you a Postgres specialist? Well… you're the person I'm looking for!I have an opportunity to work for one of the largest e-commerce companies in Europe who have a great presence in both London and Italy. They have a great engineering...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits | Thames Valley | Oxford
I'm on the lookout for a Technical development lead engineer who is an open-source advocate, sound like you?I have an opportunity working for a company that designs and develops innovative software for HPC/supercomputer systems across...View & apply Register your interest