Contract | £600 - £650 per day + + 1 day remote | Thames Valley | Swindon
We need you to utilise your extneisve experience in security architecture, to use appropriate architecture frameworks and relevant methodologies to successfully deliver change.
You must come in with the skills and attitude toinfluencing stakeholders and other senior technologiest. You will be working within the most senior technology team, maning you will be accountable for defining the security solutions for major projects in a challenging project delivery environment.
Responsibilites will include:
- Working with other architects to deliver agreed outcomes for the security architecture function.
- Ensure that all solutions are fit for purpose and align with changing security strategies.
- Champion our technology transformation / cyber security programme.
- Work with partners to develop solutions and help inform the on going development of the security roadmap.
The follliwng knowledge/experience is required in order to take this one on:
- Championed architecture through to delivery.
- designined, developed and deployed enterprise security solutions.
- Have an awareness of the current threat landscape as well as the security architecture domain.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle practices (coding standards, code reviews)
- Understanding of infrastructure, layer 2 and 3 networking and traffic shaping.
- Demonstrated the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives on securityarchitecte approaches.
- Experience in Linux Hardening and Linux Mainframes.
This is a great role to utilise your extensive Security Architecture experience. Spply now for more details...
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Security / Cloud
Permanent | £70000 - £100000 per annum | Greater London | London
Dear DevOps Engineers, You've always been in short supply, and now is no different. Sure, there may be a global health crisis. But the client we're working with still has projects to complete, and they alway will. They're one of the...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £60000 - £80000 per annum | Greater London | London
Platform Engineer Got a background in Platform Engineering and looking to utilise your Azure cloud skillset? Lucky you, you've found the right job role. You'll be working with one of the UK's biggest consultancies across various projects...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £50000 - £60000 per annum | Greater London | London
We are currently working with a fast paced start-up company who are looking for a senior, well accomplished Test Automation Engineer who can come in and join the development team. This position is with a brand-new start-up company...View & apply Register your interest