Contract | £650 - £800 per day | Central London | City of London
You, as an expert in Azure, are needed - to join the Global Azure Cloud team as an integral member at an organisation working at a scale not many are used to.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Building the Azure platform, enabling fast application deployments.
- Engineering these solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code methods.
- Integrating, configuring, deploying and thereafter managing centrally provided common cloud services.
- Building continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities.
- Being an Azure Platform evangelist with customers and external communities
- Azure (Identity, Networking, Compute, Storage, Web, Mobile, Containers, Databases, Analytics, AI & Machine learning)
- Azure DevOps
- CI /CD
- Linux/Windows OS
This is the chance to work for one of the best known technology companies operating today, to work on a project at an unrivalled scale.
This role is inside IR35, hence the high rate.
Apply now for the full details.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / DevOps / Cloud
Permanent | £85000 - £90000 per annum | Greater London | London
We need a Senior Platform Engineer for a leading ecommerce brand who combine their community driven social media presence with a world class platform for trading, across varying retail spaces.You will be part of enhancing a platform...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £65000 - £75000 per annum | West Midlands | Birmingham
Everyone's trying to do their bit to be more sustainable and reduce their carbon footprintright? It's hard to cover every base working on the 40 th floor for a big financial though.You are just looking in the wrong place.We are working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £75000 - £90000 per annum | Europe
DevOps Engineers who are able to be on site and carry out their job role are essential. Sure, the element of remote working is attractive and can be offered. But ultimately, we need you to be able to be mobile and willing to face the...View & apply Register your interest