Contract | £600 - £775 per day | Central London | City of London
You, as an expert in Azure, are needed - to join the Global Azure Cloud team as an integral member at an organisation working at a scale not many are used to.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Building the Azure platform, enabling fast application deployments.
- Engineering these solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code methods.
- Integrating, configuring, deploying and thereafter managing centrally provided common cloud services.
- Building continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities.
- Being an Azure Platform evangelist with customers and external communities
- Azure (Identity, Networking, Compute, Storage, Web, Mobile, Containers, Databases, Analytics, AI & Machine learning)
- Azure DevOps
- CI /CD
This is the chance to work for one of the best known technology companies operating today, to work on a project at an unrivalled scale.
This role is inside IR35, hence the high rate.
Apply now for the full details.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / DevOps / Cloud
Contract | £600 - £675 per day + +1/2 days remote | Central London | City of London
Join three existing Developers in the Performance Marketing Team, working on display and social advertising.This is largely a Scala development contract, however some Ruby/JS knowledge experience is required. Potentially you will also...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £500 - £600 per day | Greater London | London
Although the project details are currently under wraps, we have an opportunity for an SC Clear DevOps Engineer Your focus will be to assist the development of a series of technical projects focused on a hybrid Opentsack cloud, meaning...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £0.00 - £55000 per annum | North West | Bamber Bridge
We have an opportunity for a Senior Linux Sysadmin to join a growing web hosting provider who have a strong focus on high quality customer support. You'll be joining a growing team who are responsible for 4500 clients with 400 Linux...View & apply Register your interest