Agile Business Analyst
Contract | £300 - £375 per day | Central London | City of London
Are you an Agile Business Analyst with experience working in scrum, data analysis and dashboards?
Have you collaborated with stakeholders across Technology Operations to identify and develop a set of User Stories based on key performance metrics for AWS cloud environments?
We need YOU to drive workshops and visualisations for the product, to provide highly intuitive, executive level dashboards on next-generation data platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the product owner for this scrum development.
- Tracking requirements for the development team in Jira.
- Work with development team to test, demonstrate and validate prototypes and final products.
- Support the prototyping of data extraction and transformation, and spearhead ad-hoc data analysis.
- Working with senior management and stakeholders, especially with regards to transforming ambiguous problem statements into explicit, well-defined epics and user stories.
- Have worked on scrum development projects.
- Demonstrable experience of turning User Stories into screen mock-ups.
- Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel.
- Database storage, ETL, and data visualisation.
- Basic knowledge of AWS
This is your chance to work for a company like no other... Apply now for the full details!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Leadership / DevOps
Permanent | £100000 - £150000 per annum + Impressive Stock options | Greater London | London
Stealth Start up, with ambitions to be a Trillion Dollar company, bigger than Google, are looking for a Lead Engineer to join the team and run 'DevOps'.The company are just 20 strong at the moment, and the main aim is to revolutionise...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £550 - £650 per day | Greater London | London
Are you interested in working for a Fintech organisation who are using cutting edge technology to take to continually improve their already impressive platform?If so then great, this could be the role for you.They require a contractor...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £85000 - £95000 per annum | Central London | City of London
Site Reliability Engineers, we need you and we need you now!We are looking for two Senior Site Reliability Engineers to come in and join this evergrowing SRE function that has just recently been created in order to drive reliability...View & apply Register your interest