Agile Business Analyst
Contract | £300 - £375 per day | Central London | City of London
Are you an Agile Business Analyst with experience working in scrum, data analysis and dashboards?
Have you collaborated with stakeholders across Technology Operations to identify and develop a set of User Stories based on key performance metrics for AWS cloud environments?
We need YOU to drive workshops and visualisations for the product, to provide highly intuitive, executive level dashboards on next-generation data platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the product owner for this scrum development.
- Tracking requirements for the development team in Jira.
- Work with development team to test, demonstrate and validate prototypes and final products.
- Support the prototyping of data extraction and transformation, and spearhead ad-hoc data analysis.
- Working with senior management and stakeholders, especially with regards to transforming ambiguous problem statements into explicit, well-defined epics and user stories.
- Have worked on scrum development projects.
- Demonstrable experience of turning User Stories into screen mock-ups.
- Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel.
- Database storage, ETL, and data visualisation.
- Basic knowledge of AWS
This is your chance to work for a company like no other... Apply now for the full details!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Linux / Leadership / DevOps
Permanent | £85000 - £90000 per annum | Greater London | London
We need a Senior Platform Engineer for a leading ecommerce brand who combine their community driven social media presence with a world class platform for trading, across varying retail spaces.You will be part of enhancing a platform...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £65000 - £75000 per annum | West Midlands | Birmingham
Everyone's trying to do their bit to be more sustainable and reduce their carbon footprintright? It's hard to cover every base working on the 40 th floor for a big financial though.You are just looking in the wrong place.We are working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £75000 - £90000 per annum | Europe
DevOps Engineers who are able to be on site and carry out their job role are essential. Sure, the element of remote working is attractive and can be offered. But ultimately, we need you to be able to be mobile and willing to face the...View & apply Register your interest