Contract | £700 - £800 per day + 2-3 days remote work | Greater London | London
Dubbed 'Europe's largest GCP Migration', here's a project to really sink your teeth into.
A specialist team is to be assembled and given unprecedented levels of autonomy to ensure the migration is as efficient as possible.
Like your teammates, you'll be a strong technical expert, with experience working complex projects from inception to delivery.
You'll employ your broad skillset, from architecture to hands on coding. A good grounding in infrastructure technology is highly advantageous, as is a programming background.
Your experience with GCP will be essential, in addition to:
- Experience building cloud automation, including CD/CI pipelines using technologies. equivalent to Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker. Experience in these specific technologies is desirable.
- Strong network experience.
- Experience with SIEM Administration including the capture and processing of logs and processes.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of cloud related technologies, and can articulate best practice approaches and practices.
- Experience collaborating with developers and platform engineers, contributing to architecture and continuously optimising infrastructure to remove bottlenecks and improve automation.
- Skills in Go, NodeJS and/or Python preferable.
- Experience leading technical teams, with multiple engineers reporting in multi-million-pound projects/programmes.
Up to the challenge? Get in touch with a recent CV.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Architecture / DevOps / Cloud
Permanent | £85000 - £90000 per annum | Greater London | London
We need a Senior Platform Engineer for a leading ecommerce brand who combine their community driven social media presence with a world class platform for trading, across varying retail spaces.You will be part of enhancing a platform...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £65000 - £75000 per annum | West Midlands | Birmingham
Everyone's trying to do their bit to be more sustainable and reduce their carbon footprintright? It's hard to cover every base working on the 40 th floor for a big financial though.You are just looking in the wrong place.We are working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £75000 - £90000 per annum | Europe
DevOps Engineers who are able to be on site and carry out their job role are essential. Sure, the element of remote working is attractive and can be offered. But ultimately, we need you to be able to be mobile and willing to face the...View & apply Register your interest