BA - Oracle
Contract | £350 - £400 per day | Greater London | London
We require a Business Analyst to come on board for a long term project based role where you will be required to form part of a global team.
You will be working on a project to retire legacy systems and migrate functionality to Oracle EBS and MDM systems.
- * Experience with the Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- * Experience in Oracle Project Accounting (OPA) and MDM is a plus.
- * Proficiency with Project Management tools and software (e.g., MS Project) is a plus
- * At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience.
- * Process / Control Documentation experience preferred
- * Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organisation, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- * Must be able to produce detailed business system requirements specifications, swim lane and process diagrams and test plans using standardised documentation methods
- * Strong partnering, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Leadership
Contract | £600 - £650 per day + 1 day remote | Scotland | Glasgow
You are required to come in as a DevOps Specialist to help continue a journey of automation, reliability, and performance.As the DevOps Specialist, you will deliver and integrate software to form a complete DevOps toolchain. Taking...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum | Greater London | London
There are many types of leader, but which one are you?You could be working for one of the worlds leading Publishers, who are behind household names such as GQ, Vanity Fair and Vogue. You would be the Technical Lead of their Core Product...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £550 - £650 per day | Greater London | London
We need your Python expertise to join, arguably, the strongest Python team in the universe!A renewables company is so successful that their user base is expanding quicker than the technology can keep up with, as a result you are going...View & apply Register your interest