BA - Oracle
Contract | £350 - £400 per day | Greater London | London
We require a Business Analyst to come on board for a long term project based role where you will be required to form part of a global team.
You will be working on a project to retire legacy systems and migrate functionality to Oracle EBS and MDM systems.
- * Experience with the Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- * Experience in Oracle Project Accounting (OPA) and MDM is a plus.
- * Proficiency with Project Management tools and software (e.g., MS Project) is a plus
- * At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience.
- * Process / Control Documentation experience preferred
- * Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organisation, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- * Must be able to produce detailed business system requirements specifications, swim lane and process diagrams and test plans using standardised documentation methods
- * Strong partnering, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Leadership
Permanent | £70000 - £90000 per annum | East Anglia | Cambridge
Want to build the Big Data ecosystem for a leading AI company, working with terabytes and terabytes of Data? This could be the role for you and involves working with the latest AI company in their field. Working with a VC secured AI...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £90,000 - £110,000 per annum | Greater London | London
Don't just use the tools, build them!We are working with a number of companies who are looking to build up their SRE function from scratch and need your expertise and leadership qualities to help them. This is a true opportunity of...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Greater London | London
We have a requirement for a Lead Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineer to come on board for a long term contract in Central London. You will be responsible for the long term strategy and execution in infrastructure technology for all the...View & apply Register your interest