Contract | £475 - £500 per day | Greater London | London
We require a Business Analyst to come on board for a long term project based role where you will be required to form part of a global team.
You will be creating a global visualisation finance tool that will operate a dashboard for senior leaders on cost, quality and value within their operations for IT applications used.
- Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Import, transform and rationalise data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Centralised Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Experience in working with Apptio Technology Business Management suite
- Experience with Alteryx(manipulating and cleansing)
- Evidence of recent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills for financial modelling and analysis
- Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in Leadership
Contract | £300 - £375 per day | Central London | City of London
Are you an Agile Business Analyst with experience working in scrum, data analysis and dashboards?Have you collaborated with stakeholders across Technology Operations to identify and develop a set of User Stories based on key performance...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £575 - £650 per day + Remote | Europe
Take a look at this fully remote (almost) contract that will see you taking on somewhat of a hybrid role. You will act as the technical lead for this project whilst also taking complete responsibility for the cloud architecture. This...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £500 - £650 per annum | Greater London | London
In this role you'd be in charge of a major technology project right at the heart of the music industry during a hugely important moment in its digital transformation. Running all the resources working on a project, you'll have a detailed...View & apply Register your interest