BA / Technical Operations Analyst
Contract | £200 - £275 per day | Greater London | London
This BA / Technology Operations Analyst contract will see you focusing heavily on the admin side of things, as well as Portfolio Governance.
As an Operations Analyst you will be reporting on all of the current technology projects, this will revolve around programme reporting and developing dashboards. It goes without saying that experience in doing so is required.
You are going to be carrying out a lot of data collecting, identifying issues and flagging them to the relevant supervisor.
We are not looking for someone to have knowledge on everything they will be working on, but if you not know something, you must be the sort of character with a willingness and desire to learn quickly.
Ideally, you're from a mixed background changing from industry to industry as you will likely be more adept to handling change well.
As a technology focused role, it will suit someone who has worked within a TechOps team or Infrastructure support team.
- Experience in Enterprise Organisation and Programme Management Office in Technology
- Experience in building and maintaining dynamic report structures.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office in a corporate environment is essential (esp. Excel and Sheets).
- Some exposure of financial reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Experience in Project Governance is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- High level of personal motivation to achieve with a can do attitude and a fast paced learner.
- Confident in key stakeholder management.
Apple now for the full details on this one…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux
Permanent | £60000 - £80000 per annum | Greater London | London
We are looking for someone who has a thirst for knowledge, someone to be part of an established team of engineers and are eager to push the growth in an exciting company. This is your chance to serve millions of people a month working...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £40000 - £50000 per annum | North West | Manchester
Site Reliability Engineer - Manchester (£40k-£50k)Perm/Full-timeManchesters biggest AWS & DevOps house has opened it's doors....This is your opportunity to be an SRE for a rockstar outfit in the AWS & DevOps circles.You will...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits | Greater London | London
Are you an energetic graduate, who is outgoing and has 1/3 years' experience as an IT support Analyst in a mac and windows environment? Are you becoming tired of your current role and want to be working on both Mac and Windows?Well...View & apply Register your interest