AWS Security Architect/Engineer (Security Evangelist)
Contract | £600 - £650 per day | Central London | City of London
Help the world learn in ever more creative ways… I hear you asking "How can I be a fantastic AWS Security Engineer and still have the time to make the world a better place by making learning fun?" Luckily I'm here to tell you!
Easily one of the best companies we currently work with aim to create every more creative and inclusive ways of getting education to the people, constantly reevaluating the best methods to ensure maximum learning. To do this, they are willing to push boundaries when it comes to technology.
Being on the forefront, as most technologies know, often comes with some risk. Due to this, they are looking to bolster their security capabilities to ensure they can continue to educate unencumbered.
To do so, you will need the be able to do, or have expert knowledge on, the following:
- To excel at building security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure AWS Infrastructure and Applications.
- Provide security guidance to DevOps and Development teams, educating them on best practices (educating the educators).
- You've gotta be hands on, as after you've designed some elegant solutions you're going to have to build those beauties too.
- Unparalleled understanding of AWS security principles.
- Evangelist, cultivating a security first mindset across technology teams.
- Experience migrating large companies from data centres to the cloud (from a security perspective).
- Application Security (OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes, microservices)
- NextGen, Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, idAM, certificate management, SIEM, Endpoint protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management etc.
- Experience designing encryption solutions such as PKI and encryption at rest technologies.
If you have all of the above, you're probably lying! If you do through, get in touch and i'll walk you through their front door myself.
If you have the AWS security experience and a peppering of the rest of the required experience, you're likely still going to be very interesting to the client in question.
Either way, make a quick application and i'll call you to talk through the role in more depth…
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in Linux / Infrastructure / Leadership / Architecture / DevOps / Security
Permanent | £520 - £550 per day | Greater London | London
We require a Solution Manager to come on board to deliver a large scale Oracle Procurement solution for a global business. You will need to have hands on experience of Oracle Purchasing and other features on Oracle 12 EBS release and...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £65000 - £85000 per annum | Central London | City of London
We're continuing our partnership with one of the largest E-Commerce organisations in the world who are building out their platform engineering team in Central London.You'll join an outstanding platforms team, already embedded into...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £60000 - £80000 per annum | Greater London | London
We are looking for someone who has a thirst for knowledge, someone to be part of an established team of engineers and are eager to push the growth in an exciting company. This is your chance to serve millions of people a month working...View & apply Register your interest