Senior DevOps Engineer - New York
Permanent | $130k - $190k | | New York
Have you ever felt that all your work and dedication are just lining the pockets of the companies owner?
Have you ever thought that you'd like to work somewhere that contributes back to society?
Well...this challenger startup within the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer! They are a tech-first engineering-led business with some very ambitious and talented individuals, and they want to add to their team!
If you would enjoy doing some of these responsibilities:
- Help build, secure, and manage core cloud infrastructure, including Kubernetes clusters, databases, CI/CD systems, and software-defined networking.
- Build internal tools to improve performance, quality, delivery, and observability.
- Improve documentation for mission-critical systems and processes.
- Improve scalability and reliability through monitoring services and infrastructure.
And you have experience of:
- A proven track record in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with AWS infrastructure - VPC, EC2, S3, Redshift, Elasticache
- Strong experience with containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience deploying and supporting microservices-based architecture
- Experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling - Travis, Buildkite, Codefresh, CodeBuild
- An understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, firewall, and network concepts.
- Experience with Linux
- Scripting - Ideally Python
- Experience with Terraform
- Understanding of logging and monitoring tools (Opsgenie, Appdynamics, Datadog, ELK)
And you'd like to have:
- A "you decide" remote working culture
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
Then please get in touch!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in DevOps
Permanent | £85000 - £95000 per annum | Greater London | London
Don't just use the tools, build them!We are working with a number of companies who are looking to build up their SRE function from scratch and need your expertise and leadership qualities to help them. This is a true opportunity of...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | $180k | North Carolina (Remote working available)
If you're a DevSecOps Engineer with experience within application security, then I'd love to speak to you. Our industry leading client is making a huge investment in a new digital platform. This will ultimately change the way they design,...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £80000.00 - £1000000.00 per annum | Greater London | London
When was the last time you managed to chew through a DevOps ad that didn't go on and on about AWS and infrastructure as code?Fortunately for those that've pinned their hopes on Cloud, this one will be no different.Your experience building,...View & apply Register your interest