Senior DevOps Consultant - 100% Remote
| Up to $140,000 | | 100% Remote
We've recently teamed up with a leading IT consultancy that helps companies create better software and applications.
Every day, they design and build a wide variety of high-profile applications built with tests, full docs, and a deployment process in place. They discuss and design architectures, review code, and research new front-end technologies. They talk to their clients directly, guiding them through the process, identifying potential problems and unknowns, and tackling challenges.
Who are you
You’re an experienced DevOps Engineer and SRE with a thorough understanding of the full CI/CD pipeline, and your current role just isn’t holding your attention. You’d thrive in an environment where you can take an abstract goal from idea to reality with little to no guidance. You’re an autonomous person who is able to efficiently manage any number of simultaneous initiatives with detailed clarity, and you want the freedom to work where you want, when you want, and with the kinds of projects you enjoy most.
What you'll do
You’ll get to work on interesting projects in a culture that values quality over quantity and collaboration over cowboy coding. The bulk of your day will be spent on development, and projects you might work on include:
- Migrating applications from on-prem to the cloud
- Managing configuration for infrastructure and application deployments
- Implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Architecting best-fit cloud provider, application, and tool stacks for clients
- Using and contributing to open source projects (including internal ones)
- Guiding clients along their DevOps journeys
- Give and attend trainings across a variety of topics
- Opportunities for growth in dev and team lead roles
Tech Stack includes: AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Bash, Python, Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
What can they offer you?
You’ll get to be part of a supportive, talented, amazing team who supports and challenges one another to do their most exceptional work. You’ll get to contribute to and lead a diverse array of projects, expand your skills and stature in the tech community, and build a portfolio of work you’re passionate about and proud of.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Completely remote work with flexible hours
- 401(k) matching
- 4 weeks of paid vacation in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Biannual company retreats to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island (on hold during Covid, but definitely to return!)
- Mini virtual retreats held quarterly during Covid
If you're interested then please get in touch!
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Permanent | £60000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits | Central London | City of London
Working on developing software for driverless cars…..I have a unique opportunity to be joining the European leaders in the field of automated driving systems, who have world-class Engineers, Scientists, Developers, and Designers....View & apply Register your interest
|View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits | Europe | UK wide
Do you want:A company that will invest in your development?A company working on exciting projects?A company using cutting edge technology?Do you have:Experience working in a cloud based environment (AWS, Azure or GCP)?Experience building...View & apply Register your interest