Senior Backend Developer (Rust)
Software Engineering, Back-end Development
UK Remote, US Central
£550 - £650 per day
Your experience as a Senior Rust Developer is required to join a motivated company in the gaming space, currently seeking a talented and experienced professional to join to work on projects serving a global community of enthusiasts.
Noted for their record of successful projects and strong support from top investors, the company in question possess exceptional expertise in their field, to which you will add!
This role requires you to have a strong background in delivering high-quality Back End services within a production environment, using Rust. You'll join as a key member of the early-stage startup, being responsible for leading design and implementation efforts in your domain. It is essential that you possess in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge gaming technologies and Back End services.
You'll be designing and implement innovative Back End services using the latest methodologies, using Rust. Partnering with Operations and Platform teams to maintain stable systems.
- Expert Rust development (12 months+ as a minimum).
- Demonstrated expertise in at least 3-4 modern programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms and associated services (AWS)
- Understanding of web3 technologies.
- Proven experience in building high-load, distributed Back End systems.
- Background in related industries, such as gaming or technology.
- Basic understanding of blockchain or decentralised technologies.
- Enthusiasm for the subject matter and a genuine passion for technology.
This is an awesome company doing awesome thing. If you're a quality Rust Developer, then this one is for you
Your .NET Core experience is required to join a company making a real world difference across the globe.
Security Infrastructure Architect
Your varied and extensive experience is required to join a tech-for-good organisation
Senior UI Designer (Design System Specialist)
Your UI/Design System experience is required establish and build a brand new web application that will sit on top of the existing web application.