Training Course: OpenStack Fundamentals
01/10/2016 Training Courses
Learn how to install, configure and use OpenStack
OpenStack Fundamentals is a practical workshop that will give you the skills to install OpenStack using the PackStack installation tool, configure all the core OpenStack modules, and use the IAAS service itself to create complex software stacks.
In this course, you'll cover
- Introduction - Foundations of Cloud Computing, IaaS model, basic terms and Architecture, Core OpenStack
- Keystone - Objects, API concerns, Components, Backends, Authentication
- Nova - Components, Flavours, Instances, Schedulers, Remote Access
- Swift - Object Storage, Replication, Data Addressing and Placement, Modified Consistent Hashing Ring, Ring Internals, Ring Builder
- Horizon - Backends
- Glance - Components, Backends
- Cinder - Volumes, Components, Backends
- Neutron - Components, Network, Virtualisation, Virtual Networks, L2 & L3 Agent, OVS, ML2, DHCP agent
- Heat - Use Cases, Components, Templates
- Cellometer - Use Cases, Components, Polling Agents, Backends
You can attend a course as an individual, or we can organise a session for your whole team. We also have an Introducing OpenStack course available. If you're not sure which course is most relevant to your experience, please get in touch and we can help.
For more information, or to book a training course, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!