Training Course: Containers
01/10/2016 Training Courses
Learn how to create, deploy and manage containers with Docker
This workshop will take you through the life-cycle of a containerized application using tools from the Docker ecosystem, including Docker Engine, Docker Registry, Docker Machine, Docker Toolbox (for OSX users), and Docker Compose.
You'll learn about the technologies behind containers, and 'containerise' an application by creating an image, and deploy, monitor and upgrade it.
During the course, you'll learn about:
- Container Fundamentals - Primary Use-cases, Filesystems: UnionFS, CGroups, Namespaces, Networks
- Docker Engine - Launching containers, Managing Docker images, Mapping service ports, Assigning storage
- Docker Hub - Searching, pulling and pushing images, Tagging and committing the Docker Registry, Hosting a private Registry, Registry SSL, Building images with Dockerfiles & with Packer
- Docker Machine - Creating hosts in the Cloud
- Docker Compose - Launching application stacks, Docker networks - VXNET
- Containerizing applications - Enterprise implementation scenarios, Troubleshooting containers
You can attend a course as an individual, or we can organise a session for your whole team. We also offer courses on a wide range of other Infrastructure tools and technologies, including Apache Kafka and Microservice Architectures.
For more information, or to book a training course, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!