Contract | 450-550 | North West
Do you want to be part of a huge digital project from day one? Being a team member who defines best practices and the direction of the high profile project. playing an active and continued role in the strategic development of the team and studio approaches.
As a DevOps Specialist in this project you will be responsible for:
- Supporting development teams with application configuration for deployment / monitoring / automation.
- Architecting cloud infrastructure to host essential services.
- Support decision making around project strategy.
- Operational management
- Building and configuring new server platforms
- Much more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers
- Experience with IaaS such as AWS or Azure
- Proven experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of the use of version control systems: Git, SVN
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Understanding continuous integration pipelines
If successful, you will be getting in at the very beginning of a massive project that will hold esteem within the industry. This is not a contract to be missed…
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from Cloud Engineers of any age for this role. LinuxRecruit are a leading open source specialist and provide services as an agency and an employment business.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in DevOps
Permanent | £50000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits | Greater London | London
Like everyone else, the organisation has broken down every silo within engineering. Like many others, they are looking to move to product teams with embedded engineers.Unlike everyone else however, everything is currently still on-prem...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £450 - £475 per day + smart & helpful culture | Greater London | London
Automation / Platform Engineer - £465pd - London - 3months initially with view to extendOne of Europes largest members only web-sites with over 40 million subscribers are preparing for their shift to AWS. A smart, helpful and blameless...View & apply Register your interest
Contract | £600 - £700 per day + Dep on experience | Greater London | London
AWS/Docker DevOps Engineer - Circa £650pd - London - 6 MonthsSenior DevOps Engineer: London, E-commerce, AWS, Docker, deployment automation pipeline, Puppet, Rundeck, Nexus, Jenkins, Git, Jenkins, Python, Java, ruby, perl, PHP, New...View & apply Register your interest