Contract | 450-550 | North West
Do you want to be part of a huge digital project from day one? Being a team member who defines best practices and the direction of the high profile project. playing an active and continued role in the strategic development of the team and studio approaches.
As a DevOps Specialist in this project you will be responsible for:
- Supporting development teams with application configuration for deployment / monitoring / automation.
- Architecting cloud infrastructure to host essential services.
- Support decision making around project strategy.
- Operational management
- Building and configuring new server platforms
- Much more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers
- Experience with IaaS such as AWS or Azure
- Proven experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of the use of version control systems: Git, SVN
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Understanding continuous integration pipelines
If successful, you will be getting in at the very beginning of a massive project that will hold esteem within the industry. This is not a contract to be missed…
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from Cloud Engineers of any age for this role. LinuxRecruit are a leading open source specialist and provide services as an agency and an employment business.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
If you are interested in this role and would like to be contacted, please enter your email or telephone below
Latest vacancies in DevOps
Permanent | £70000 - £75000 per annum | Central London | City of London
A 2 years old, first of their kind startup are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to come on board following on from their recent round of funding where they secured a further £10M. With tremendous growth from 4 people at day 1...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £70,000 - £75,000 Per Annum | Central London | London
If working for a genuine disruptor, with significant growth plans excites you, then I would recommend considering this opportunity. One of the most exciting start-ups we have partnered with in the last few years is looking...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits | Central London | City of London
A leading technical solutions provider located in the heart of London, is currently looking to expand their core infrastructure team with a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.As a technology focussed company, our client truly understands...View & apply Register your interest