Contract | 450-550 | North West
Do you want to be part of a huge digital project from day one? Being a team member who defines best practices and the direction of the high profile project. playing an active and continued role in the strategic development of the team and studio approaches.
As a DevOps Specialist in this project you will be responsible for:
- Supporting development teams with application configuration for deployment / monitoring / automation.
- Architecting cloud infrastructure to host essential services.
- Support decision making around project strategy.
- Operational management
- Building and configuring new server platforms
- Much more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers
- Experience with IaaS such as AWS or Azure
- Proven experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of the use of version control systems: Git, SVN
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Understanding continuous integration pipelines
If successful, you will be getting in at the very beginning of a massive project that will hold esteem within the industry. This is not a contract to be missed…
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from Cloud Engineers of any age for this role. LinuxRecruit are a leading open source specialist and provide services as an agency and an employment business.
Send us your details to consider for this role and tell us a little about yourself
Latest vacancies in DevOps
Permanent | £70000 - £80000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits | Central London | City of London
All Database Engineers interested in moving to a 21st Century, more modern approach to Engineering look no further.This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Market Leading E-commerce Organisation, leading a small yet strong team...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £50000 - £65000 per annum | Greater London | West London
Calling all Linux Systems Engineers. Brand new position in West London looking for an experienced System Engineer to join a really talented infrastructure team focusing on the company's global operations.If you're experienced with...View & apply Register your interest
Permanent | £450 - £500 per annum | East Anglia | Cambridge
Bored of the 1 hour commute to King's Cross from Cambridge and wish you could simply work in Cambridge? Or perhaps you're within driving distance of Cambridge? Either or, you're in luck with this Linux DevOps Engineering position in...View & apply Register your interest